Gain solid experience. Earn an exclusive membership. Step into your next adventure.
Join our proven team as we launch into our next Indie Film Project this summer.
Gain practical, working knowledge as a Producer’s Assistant and learn the steps behind crowdfunding a creative project and launching into the post production and marketing of a low budget, DYI, independent film.
We are currently seeking a part-time, Volunteer Film Intern / Virtual Assistant, to help assist in various administrative and creative tasks on our next Independent Documentary Project.
- We are looking for an individual and not a VA firm.
- We prefer if you have experience working as a Virtual Assistant but will consider others with related experience.
- We prefer individuals with a passion and curiosity for networking, independent film, crowdfunding and social media.
This position is a volunteer, part-time position for the summer. You must have regular availability (week schedule is flexible and task based. There will be some set deadlines and some negotiable deadlines to help accommodate your summer commitments). You will work remotely and must provide your own computer and internet connection. This position can roll into the fall if your schedule allows.
Must have working knowledge of: Internet Searches, Gmail, Spreadsheets, Social Media. Optional knowledge (will be using to complete assigned tasks): Advanced Google Searches, Evernote, Trello, Google+ Hangouts, Google Docs, Google Calendar
- Manage various communication/outreach support tasks.
- Online marketing research.
- Add & organize research data to existing templates.
- Assist the Producer/Director and Online Campaign Designer with various tasks
1. Please send the following to email@example.com
- Your Bio
- Your Resume/CV
- Your social media profiles
3. Please include this tag in the subject line of your email: #FilmVA
4. Reference letters are encouraged.
Deadline to apply: Wednesday July 17, 6pm PST
Shawna Cox, Honey Mae
“Curious, engaging, nomadic. Start here – go anywhere.”
iDream Films specializes in small team & solo HD digital film production in urban & remote (outpost, nomadic-bivouac) conditions.
Shawna Cox (aka Canadian Film Girl) is an emerging and award-winning, independent Producer/Director/Writer. Shawna has collaborated with filmmakers in Vancouver, Calgary, New York and Los Angeles & has traveled to over 133 cites in 19 countries world-wide for her films development & production.
With Honey-Mae on board for support, Shawna headed a successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, raising over $16,000 to complete a director’s edit of her 1st feature length dramatic film, One Night in Seattle. One Night in Seattle has just pre-screened in New York, launching on it’s 2013/14 film festival tour.
FB : Shawna Lynn Cox